Weddings & Facility Rentals
Create Everlasting Memories
The most unique venue in Vail, Colorado for your special day or next event. A picturesque & serene location just a short walk from Vail Village, perfect for intimate elopements surrounded by flowers within the aspen trees, ceremonies at the base of the waterfall, or a cozy brunch on the rooftop.
“Surrounded by flowers with views of the Gore Range and Golden Peak, this venue is unforgettable”
Hosting your event here directly supports the mission of Betty Ford Alpine Gardens. Support a local nonprofit while making lifelong memories. Sustainable options available, as well.
With three unique options, these DIY outdoor experiences will wow your guests.
Events will be subject to Eagle County COVID-19 protocols; capacities will be less than what are listed below.
Up to 100 Seated Guests
3 hours | $1,500 – $2,000
Base of waterfall in the Gardens
Up to 50 Seated Guests | ~80 Cocktails
4 hours| $2,500 – $3,000
Above Education Center
Children's Garden Amphitheater
Up to 30 Guests
By the hour| Depending
Across from Gardens main entrance
Occasionally, in between exhibits, the indoor Education Center gallery room is available.
Whether capturing your engagement photos or family portraits, the Gardens is the most beautiful and complementary backdrop.
With a photo permit and a fee of $125, you may book your session in the Gardens.
Facility Rental FAQs
Can I use my own caterer?
Yes. The Gardens has several caterers we work with often that are familiar with the logistics of having an event in Ford Park and at the Gardens. Other caterers are allowed as long as they are familiar with the area.
- The Gardens does not have a full kitchen and access to counterspace and refrigerator may be limited or unavailable.
- Vendor access is restricted to 2 vehicles allowed into the park to unload/pick up. Cars then have to be moved to the parking lot.
Is there an event planner familiar with the Gardens?
Ceremony Base package for Weddings at Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
- Initial site meeting and walk through with clients and planner
- Event Architect on site at Alpine Gardens from set up to break down of ceremony
- Location set up and load in for all vendors
- Clean up of ceremony site
- Set up of small décor items
- Emergency kit
- First look coordinate or keep you hidden
- Cue the ceremony and bridal party
- Guest assistance to and from ceremony signage set up in gardens
- Can upgrade for pre-planning, rehearsal dinner, and reception day of assistance – Please inquire for more information
- Discounted Pricing specifically offered by Eventique through their partnership with Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
- Additional planning hours can be purchased at a discounted rate if you are working with The Gardens
Can I host a luncheon at the Gardens?
Yes! The Gardens welcomes all types of events.
No matter the size and scope, facility rentals require Betty Ford Alpine Gardens’ staff time, attention, and resources. As a nonprofit, we use facility rentals as one of our only revenue generating programs. For smaller scope events, please follow the same process, include information on your event and our staff
will be in touch with you shortly if accommodations are possible.