Weddings & Facility Rentals
Imagine Your Special Day Here
The most unique venue in Vail, Colorado for your special day or next event. A picturesque & serene location just a short walk from Vail Village, perfect for intimate elopements surrounded by flowers within the aspen trees, ceremonies at the base of the waterfall, or a cozy brunch on the rooftop.
“Surrounded by flowers with views of the Gore Range and Golden Peak, this venue is unforgettable”
Hosting your event at the Gardens directly supports our mission. Support a local nonprofit while making lifelong memories. Sustainable options available, as well.
Hover over the map to see different sections of the Gardens
Events will be subject to Eagle County COVID protocols and capacities will be less than what is listed below in order to adhere
Up to 100 Seated Guests
3 hours | $1,500 – $2,000
Base of waterfall in the Gardens
Up to 50 Seated Guests | ~80 Cocktails
4 hours| $2,500 – $3,000
Above Education Center
Children's Garden Amphitheater
Up to 30 Guests
By the hour| Depending
Across from Gardens main entrance
Please fill out the Photography Request form below if you wish to take professional photos in Betty Ford Alpine Gardens. A member of our staff will reach out to you to confirm the availability of your date and time and issue you a photography permit. Please be aware there is a fee of $125 that directly supports the beautiful backdrop that is Gardens. Seasonal permits are available, as well.
If you are having a wedding at the Gardens, the photography fee is included in your rental.
Wedding & Rental FAQs
Can I use my own caterer?
Yes. The Gardens has several caterers we work with often that are familiar with the logistics of having an event in Ford Park and at the Gardens. Other caterers are allowed.
- The Gardens does not have a full kitchen and access to counterspace and refridgerator may be limited.
- Vendor access is restricted to 2 vehicles allowed into the park to unload/pick up. Cars then have to be moved to the parking lot.
Is there an event planner familiar with the Gardens?
Ceremony Base package for Weddings at Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
- Initial site meeting and walk through with clients and planner
- Event Architect on site at Alpine Gardens from set up to break down of ceremony
- Location set up and load in for all vendors
- Clean up of ceremony site
- Set up of small décor items
- Emergency kit
- First look coordinate or keep you hidden
- Cue the ceremony and bridal party
- Guest assistance to and from ceremony signage set up in gardens
- Can upgrade for pre-planning, rehearsal dinner, and reception day of assistance – Please inquire for more information
- Discounted Pricing specifically offered by Eventique through their partnership with Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
- Additional planning hours can be purchased at a discounted rate if you are working with The Gardens