The Betty Ford Alpine Gardens offers the most unique venue in Vail, CO for your special day. The Gardens is a picturesque and serene location just a 5 minute walk from Vail Village. Our setting allows for intimate elopements surrounded by flowers within the aspen trees or weddings up to 100 guests at the base of our waterfall. Below you will find information on the venue, pricing, reservation forms, photos and a list of suggested vendors.
For more information call (970)476-0103 x3
- We offer weddings during two different time slots for your wedding; Monday-Sunday 12:00-3:00 PM or 3:00-6:00 PM. Setup and breakdown is included in that time frame.
- We are limited to two private events per day in the gardens and all agreements are made on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations are confirmed only by receipt of payment. Additional charges will be incurred for any equipment or staff needs that you may require.
- Chairs are permitted on the Rock Garden Terrace for weddings of up to 100 guests; you may also consider the small amphitheater in the Children’s Garden for weddings under 50 guests. Chairs must be reserved through Betty Ford Alpine Gardens.
- There are several electrical outlets located in the Gardens for a simple PA system. Amplified music requires a special permit and is not encouraged.
- For use of the Ford Amphitheater, please call the Vail Valley Foundation - (970) 949-1999.
- There is no alcohol permitted in the Gardens without a special event permit.
- Glass containers are not allowed in Ford Park.
- While we do our best to reroute the park visitors during your event, this is still a public park and cannot be blocked off in any way from public access.
- While every effort is made to insure the water features are fully functional for your event, the operation of the water features cannot be guaranteed. These features may be turned off for maintenance, repair, or water conservation at any time. In an effort to minimize noise, the Alpine Rock Garden waterfall is turned down each Friday to its lowest flow rate.
- The Town of Vail may institute paid parking during special events.
- Weddings & Events operate rain, snow or shine. Indoor backup for weddings may be arranged through your host hotel or reception venue. Please contact them for details.
- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens are part of the multi-venue Ford Park. During our exciting summer season many events are simultaneously scheduled. Though we are not responsible for any events that are planned through Town of Vail, Vail Recreation District (Softball fields), and or Vail Valley Foundation (Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater) our organizations work closely together to manage this space for the enjoyment of all.
Monday-Thursday – check back soon
Friday-Sunday – check back soon
Elopement – $300 (6 guests or less)
Wedding Photography ONLY – $125
Reserve Your Wedding
Reserve Professional Photography
Wedding Planning - Eventique Productions
Ceremony Base package for Weddings at Betty Ford Alpine Gardens $650
Additional planning hours can be purchased at a discounted rate if you are working with The Gardens through Eventique Productions – Sarah Siegel – Sarah@eventiquepro.com – 303-349-1534.
Professional photos may be taken in the Gardens with a $125 donation. If you are planning a wedding, in Vail and would like to take your before or after-wedding photos at the Gardens please fill out our Wedding Photography Form.
Suggested Private Event Vendors List
Hotels/ Restaurants/ Venues:
Sitzmark Lodge 183 Gore Creek Dr Vail, CO 81657 970-476-5001 www.sitzmarklodge.com
Manor Vail Lodge 595 East Vail Valley Drive Vail, CO 81657 970-476-5000 / 1-800-950-8245 www.manorvail.com
Larkspur Restaurant 458 Vail Valley Drive Vail, CO 81657 970-754-8048 www.larkspurvail.com
Vail Resorts Hospitality Courtney Smith 970-754-7733 email@example.com
Music and Bands:
The Vail Valley String Quartet and Trio 970-328-1911 www.vailvalleystrings.blogspot.com
Tara van Dernoot 970-471-4711 firstname.lastname@example.org www.vailareaweddings.com