The Betty Ford Alpine Gardens offers the most unique venue in Vail, CO for your special day. Below you will find a reservation form, information on the venue, photos from previous weddings and a list of suggested vendors.
For further questions, please feel free to call our Events Coordinator directly at 970-476-0103 x 3
- We are limited to two private events per day in the gardens, and all agreements are made on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations are confirmed only by receipt of payment. Additional charges will be incurred for any equipment or staff needs that you may require.
- Chairs are permitted on the Rock Garden Terrace for weddings of up to 100 guests; you may also consider the small amphitheater in the Children’s Garden for weddings under 50 guests. Chairs must be reserved through Betty Ford Alpine Gardens.
- There are several electrical outlets located in the Gardens for a simple PA system. Amplified music requires a special permit, and is not encouraged.
- For use of the Ford Amphitheater, please call the Vail Valley Foundation - 970-949-1999.
- There is no alcohol permitted in the Gardens without a special event permit.
- Glass containers are not allowed in Ford Park.
- While we do our best to reroute the park visitors during your event, this is still a public park and cannot be blocked off in any way from public access.
- While every effort is made to insure the water features are fully functional for your event, the operation of the water features cannot be guaranteed. These features may be turned off for maintenance, repair, or water conservation at any time. In an effort to minimize noise, the Alpine Rock Garden waterfall is turned down each Friday to its lowest flow rate.
- The Town of Vail may institute paid parking during special events.
- Weddings & Events operate rain, snow or shine. Indoor backup for weddings may be arranged through your host hotel or reception venue. Please contact them for details.
- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens are part of the multi-venue Ford Park. During our exciting summer season many events are simultaneously scheduled. Though we are not responsible for any events that are planned through Town of Vail, Vail Recreation District (Softball fields), and or Vail Valley Foundation (Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater) our organizations work closely together to manage this space for the enjoyment of all.
CLICK HERE to fill out Betty Ford Alpine Gardens’ Wedding Request Form
Suggested Private Event Vendors List
Hotels/ Restaurants/ Venues:
Sitzmark Lodge 183 Gore Creek Dr Vail, CO 81657 970-476-5001 www.sitzmarklodge.com
Manor Vail Lodge 595 East Vail Valley Drive Vail, CO 81657 970-476-5000 / 1-800-950-8245 www.manorvail.com
Larkspur Restaurant 458 Vail Valley Drive Vail, CO 81657 970-754-8048 www.larkspurvail.com
Vail Resorts Hospitality Courtney Smith 970-754-7733 [email protected]
Music and Bands:
The Vail Valley String Quartet and Trio 970-328-1911 www.vailvalleystrings.blogspot.com