“To deepen understanding and promote conservation of alpine plants and fragile mountain environments.”
“To be an internationally acclaimed botanic garden for alpine horticulture, education and conservation”
- Dramatically expand our educational reach through innovative exhibits, programs, interpretation, and electronic media.
- Develop and maintain a garden with the most diverse, best curated, and most aesthetic displays of alpine and mountain plants in the world.
- Expand our conservation program on alpine, sub-alpine, and similar environments and plants.
- Create strong support within the Vail Valley community so people value and support Betty Ford Alpine Gardens.
- Create a strong and sustainable organization.